Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Avon Autumn Beauty Faves

I know I'm not alone when I say that autumn is one of my fave seasons. It's a chance to wear darker lipsticks, buy trendy coats, get a new hair colour, purchase some new boots and just an overall excuse to have a good spend. Something about oogling over new season trends just gets me all excited!

The first step in my autumn haul has been to refresh my make-up. There's nothing quite as comforting as buying new make-up, experimenting with new colours and using new, clean make-up brushes! (Unless I'm just making up excuses to buy new stuff?). One of the best things this year has to be all the autumn sales. I haven't quite seen so many discounts and sales happen at this time of year before, which makes a new face haul all that much easier!

Anyway my new autumnal faves are actually all from Avon. I have been using these products every single day during October and I'm still obsessed with them. Apparently you don't need to spend a fortune for decent make-up! Who knew?!



I love the colour of the Lipstick - it's perfect for this time of year and it glides on like a moisturising dream. No more dry lips with the cold weather! Hallelujah! The Cream to Powder Foundation also glides on to give you a silky smooth finish, which just makes me just want to stroke my face all day.

You can take a look at all the Avon True products here. The benefits of the Avon True range is that all the products are true to their colour and look exactly the same in real life as they do in the brochure.

One of the best things I found about using these products is that they actually made me look half decent so quickly! Everything just glided on so perfectly and didn't leave any mess. It literally took me 10 minutes to create this look. No more faffing around in the mornings and being late for work hurrah! (or so I hope anyway....)

Chanelle x
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig