Friday, 19 August 2016

Visiting Cambridge

One of the places I've always wanted to visit has been Cambridge. I've been determined to go there ever since I heard of people drinking prosecco while punting, having picnics by the river, and of course seeing the beautiful buildings and surroundings. Well on Tuesday I finally decided to go and visit and it definitely did not disappoint. As soon as I arrived I fell in love with the place!

I've had a bit of a difficult couple of months recently, which I'll explain at a later date, so having a day away to take my mind off everything was exactly what I needed. Sometimes even just taking 1 day away for a bit of timeout makes a whole lot of difference.

I went with my sister and it was the perfect girls day out. We drank prosecco, went punting, had lunch by the river, did some sight seeing and even climbed over 300 stairs to the top of a tower!


I filmed a little video of the punting which will be coming soon, so please look out for that if you're interested. But in the meantime here's a few snippets of the buildings, universities, collages and bridges we could see from our boat!


If you decide to visit Cambridge I would highly recommend using the park and ride services. It's only £1 to park all day, plus £3 for your bus ticket. It's extremely hard and expensive to try and park in cambridge centre, and using the park and ride totally just made everything so relaxing.



Have you ever been to Cambridge? let me know what you thought :)

Chanelle x
SHARE:
© ChanelleLouise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig